Pinot Gris 2006
You must add 1 as a minimum quantity to buy this product.
By the way, if you order before 3pm we'll ship your package the same day.
The item is currently unavailable.
PINOT GRIS 2006
• Grape variety: Pinot Gris
• Geographical area: Štajerska-Slovenija
• Name of vineyard: Grušena
• Age: 35 years
• Altitude: 380/400 metres above see level
• Exposure: south - west
• Soil type: marl, sand
• Harvest: hand – harvested, bunches carefully selected – october
• Vinification: tradicional, fermentation in big oak barrels
• Maturation: 20 months on the less in big oak barrels
• Alcohol: 13 % vol.
• Total acidity: 5,31 g/l