Trevisiol

Trevisiol After the war the estate F.LLI TREVISIOL had grown and had become one of the most important estates in the country of Treviso. In 1934 Liberale left his brothers and started working with his new cellar in Feltre, then in 1939 he moved to Valdobbiadene, having since then undestood the importance of the winery of the capital of Prosecco sparkling wine. Maria, Mario and Edoardo, Liberale’s sons have been continuing the work. In 1979, because of the increasing importance of the quality and peculiarity of each single wine in the wine market TREVISIOL Estates decided to buy a vineyard in Collalto into the land of Prosecco D.o.c.. Since the second half of the 80thies Paolo and Luigi Trevisiol, the third generation of Trevisiol’s has entered into the Estate and started working and menaging the society.